These posts will deal with quick weeknight cooking options, reviews of local food stores, good date night spots or girl’s night out places, reviews of cookbooks or leisure books, and restaurant/store reviews. As always, send me your suggestions! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Great food finds and weeknight lifesavers. Dinner in a hurry?
- Local NJ Gym Promotions. It’s January–the time to get in shape! NEW!
- Big Apple Circus Discount. The show runs till January 18th. Get your tickets here! NEW!
- Virtual Vacation: Paris, France. Need to get away but just don’t have the funds? The best websites, restaurants, movies, etc. to get your French fix!
- My Best Fall Soups. Mmm…it’s fall and it’s time to ward off the flu with some delicious soup. I’m always on the hunt for a great recipe and here are my all-time faves: Butternut Squash soup, Minestrone Soup (highly recommended!), and Seafood and Turkey Sausage Gumbo.
- Paris Baguette review. Asian fusion bakery in Fort Lee and Palisades Park that is too good to resist. Here are my fave things to order.
- Zoe’s Cupcake Cafe. Teaneck, NJ. Feel good about eating these treats because 100% of net profits goes to Zoe’s House. They support young mothers and their families.
- Trader Joe’s review. My top picks for this store.
- Blend restaurant. Ridgewood, NJ.
- Portable food for Beach or Pool.
- My Costco Favorites. One of my more popular posts. What to buy and the per unit costs.
updated on Novemer 8, 2009.